Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Not the one

Have you ever been dating someone and you're not getting that umph! That electricity! That click!

And you realize that person is not the one?
Have you ever been not the one?
I can say I have. I've sat wondering what I did wrong, what did I miss, how could this guy not like me as much as I liked him?
Then you see him a few months later with someother girl and you start to wonder "What does she have that I don't?"
And even though you don't want to admit it, she does have something you don't...him.
No really, she does have that umph, that electricity, that click that he was searching for.
But that doesnt mean you umph, your electricity, your click doesnt work, it just wasnt meant for him.
So no, he was not the one.
But someone out there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment